Tuesday 7 August 2012

The Daisy Award



The lovely coconut cream that is Halfway between the gutter and the stars has nominated me for a daisy award. So following the protocol for such things....
Many thanks to Halfway, very sweet and kind of you.

And now 7 unusal-ish things about me then...


1: I like dry foods, such as digestives, some cereal bars, rusks, crackers etc. And in some cases brekkie cereal too. That being sans milk.

2: I love cinnamon, not in a weird fetish way just in coffee and brekkie cereals. Hence my recent trips to that big coffee golden arch type chain, the one named after a bod in ‘Moby Dick’. They have cinnamon! Lots of it too.

3: I really like red heads and girls with fringes close to their eye line.

4: I love new trainer smell.

5: I love the colour hot pink. Goes great with black. And sometimes I like clothing that has OTT colours regardless of whether or not it suits me.

6: I collect too many mugs and novelty alarm clocks.

7: Sunrises, sunsets, the stars, the open sea, I can gawp and stare at them without getting bored and feel a nice calming sense of peace when I do. In fact with regards to the stars I used to stare at them and hope to be abducted from some far away galaxy. It never happened though.

As I don't really know any other blogs I hereby nominate this one for its total honesty, openness and emotional writing style that makes you think, makes you smile, frown and best of all makes you think yeh, me too!

Halfway between the Gutter and the Stars

And this one for being open and honest about mental illness and well, for being a read head :)

RedheadCase blog



No comments:

Post a Comment